- General Info learn about drugs
- Symptoms & Signs locate the signs early
- Alcohol Effects repercussions of abuse
- Get Help we're here for you
- Choose a Substance illicit & prescription drugs
Alabama Alcohol Abuse Rehab Programs and Resources
- Alabama Inpatient Centers and Outpatient Programs
- Choose Group Therapy or Private Alcohol Addiction Counseling in Alabama
- Helpful, Understanding Staff Waiting to Take Your Call
- Or, learn specifically about Drug Abuse Programs in Alabama.
Sponsored by Leading Treatment CentersAd
A Selection from Top US Facilities - Sponsored
- Holistic Drug Treatment
- Medical Detoxification
- Trauma Resolution
- Dual Diagnosis
Get Help at an Alcohol Abuse Treatment Center in Alabama
- Jefferson County Committee508 Center StreetBessemer, AL 35020(205) 481-3830
- Recovery Resources3100 Cottage Hill Rd # 220Mobile, AL 36606-2929(251) 479-3161
- Highway Safety Office1105 Highway 72 W # 7Tuscumbia, AL 35674(256) 389-9011
If you or a relative needs alcohol abuse treatment in Alabama, Our advisors will assist you in determining the state's best inpatient rehabs. Whether you're looking for a clinic that specializes in executive or luxury treatment or something that fits your personal needs, you can find one that suits you in our directory or by calling our help line at no charge around the clock.
Finding the right treatment center can be a difficult task. There are a lot of factors to consider before booking treatment. Treatment advisors are standing by waiting to help!
Our directory shows 87 clinics offering treatment for alcohol abuse in Alabama. Consider that seeking treatment in another state expands your choices, and can separate you from the people and places that contributed to your alcohol abuse. Of course, having that many options can be stressful to digest on your own, so if you're ready to quit alcohol, call us on our no-cost helpline so we can help connect you to you with the top possible alcohol treatment facility.
Learn More about the Symptoms, Effects and Treatments by Substance
- UAB - Substance Abuse - Beacon Home - University of
Alabama at ...
For more than 25 years, Beacon Addiction Treatment Center has served the people of ... counties with professional outpatient substance abuse treatment.Visit this Resource
- Screening for Alcohol Use and Alcohol Related
Problems - NIAAA ...
Routine screening for problems with alcohol is a relatively recent practice, but has a solid base of support. ... Whenever possible, questions about alcohol use should be asked of all ..... (12) Saunders, J.B.; Aasland, O.G.; Babor, T.F.; et al.Visit this Resource
- Alabama Substance Abuse and Mental Health Issues At-A-Glance
Provides statistics for the state of Alabama on substance abuse and dependence,substance abuse treatment facilities, treatment admissions, unmet need for ...Visit this Resource
The Alcoholic Treatment Process
If a loved one has alcoholic tendencies but can't take action, it may be time to try intervention. With the help of a dedicated interventionist, you and the people dearest to the alcoholic will arrange a time and location for engaging them, helping them to see how critical sobriety is and how everyone is impacted by it.
Alcohol Detox Programs in Alabama
After choosing an inpatient alcohol rehab center, detoxifying is likely to be the first step after getting in. The detoxification process washes the alcohol from the system in a measured fashion, thus minimizing the problems of doing a detox too quickly. A medical team can also administer anti-anxiety medication or painkillers to diminish the withdrawal symptoms that come with detox.
Alabama Residential Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers
There are a number of high-quality exclusive and executive residential alcohol rehabs in Alabama. The key will be locating the one that's going to fit you. You'll need to determine what surroundings interest you, the sorts of amenities you'll need to be comfortable, and how long a course of treatment you feel you might want. For assistance locating the top rehab to meet your criteria, feel free to call our phone line, 1-855-506-6675 anytime, day or night, where helpful advisors are ready to aid you.
Aftercare Following Inpatient Treatment
After thirty, sixty and ninety days of inpatient rehab, some alcoholics leaving recovery feel they still need a little extra help and support. Group therapy and counseling can keep you from relapsing, helping you stay alcohol-free for life.
Over past 30 days
- House votes to defund Obama immigration plans based on bill by
(AL.com file photo)Paul Gattis | email@example.com. WASHINGTON - The U.S. House of Representatives on Wednesday voted to stop funding in an ...Read Full Article
- BLJ Editor's Notebook: Bills' Dareus may avoid suspension with
... offseason last year for the Bills' 2011 first-round draft pick out of Alabama. ... by agreeing to enter into the NFL's Substance Abuse Program.Read Full Article
- Owner: No guarantee Josh Hamilton plays for Angels again
... play for the team again after his latest relapse into substance abuse. ... The 2010 AL MVP has been largely ineffective in two injury-marred ...Read Full Article
What About Luxury Alcohol Treatment Centers?
Luxury alcohol rehabs aren't just for VIPs and celebrities, though they are frequently their rehabs of choice. Luxury and exclusive treatment for alcohol abuse means that you will enjoy the sorts of perks you'd find in high-end resorts – chef-prepared meals, acupuncture and exclusive rooms - making sure you remain as comfortable as possible throughout your stay. Call our toll free hotline at 1-855-506-6675 and we'll help you find the very best alcohol treatment program Alabama has to offer.
Other Popular Luxury Centers
- Birmingham Dui Action Program100 Oxmoor Rd # 100Birmingham, AL 35209-5962(205) 941-1416
- Rivers of Hope435 Sheila BoulevardPrattville, AL 36066(334) 365-4954
- Warrior Residential Treatment Center - Bradford Health1189 Allbritton RoadWarrior, AL 35180(205) 647-1945