- General Info learn about drugs
- Symptoms & Signs locate the signs early
- Alcohol Effects repercussions of abuse
- Get Help we're here for you
- Choose a Substance illicit & prescription drugs
Alabama Alcohol Abuse Rehab Programs and Resources
- Alabama Inpatient Centers and Outpatient Programs
- Choose Group Therapy or Private Alcohol Addiction Counseling in Alabama
- Helpful, Understanding Staff Waiting to Take Your Call
- Or, learn specifically about Drug Abuse Programs in Alabama.
- Don't Wait
- 1-888-966-8640 One Call Can Change Everything
- Calls are Toll Free, 24/7 [?]
Sponsored by Ocean BreezeAd
A Selection from Top US Facilities - Sponsored
- Holistic Drug Treatment
- Medical Detoxification
- Trauma Resolution
- Dual Diagnosis
Get Help at an Alcohol Abuse Treatment Center in Alabama
- Rivers of Hope435 Sheila BoulevardPrattville, AL 36066(334) 365-4954
- Jefferson County Committee508 Center StreetBessemer, AL 35020(205) 481-3830
- Recovery Resources3100 Cottage Hill Rd # 220Mobile, AL 36606-2929(251) 479-3161
If you or a relative needs alcohol abuse treatment in Alabama, Our advisors will assist you in determining the state's best inpatient rehabs. Whether you're looking for a clinic that specializes in executive or luxury treatment or something that fits your personal needs, you can find one that suits you in our directory or by calling our help line at no charge around the clock.
Finding the right treatment center can be a difficult task. There are a lot of factors to consider before booking treatment. Treatment advisors at Ocean Breeze are standing by waiting to help!
Our directory shows 88 clinics offering treatment for alcohol abuse in Alabama. Consider that seeking treatment in another state expands your choices, and can separate you from the people and places that contributed to your alcohol abuse. Of course, having that many options can be stressful to digest on your own, so if you're ready to quit alcohol, call us on our no-cost helpline so we can help connect you to you with the top possible alcohol treatment facility.
Learn More about the Symptoms, Effects and Treatments by Substance
- Counseling and Testing Services - University of South
Our mission is to provide high quality counseling, testing, and consultative ... Testing, and Interpretation; Substance Abuse Assessment, Counseling, and ...Visit this Resource
- CDC - Fact Sheets-Excessive Alcohol Use And Women's Health
Jan 16, 2014 ... Although men are more likely to drink alcohol and drink in larger amounts, ... the risk of having a child with physical, mental, or emotional problems. ... Thomas AG, Brodine SK, Shaffer R, Shafer MA, Boyer CB, Putnam S, et al.Visit this Resource
- Alabama Adolescent Substance Abuse Facts - The Office
Percent of high school students who drank alcohol for the first time before age 13 years (other than a few sips), Alabama, United States ...Visit this Resource
The Alcoholic Treatment Process
If a loved one has alcoholic tendencies but can't take action, it may be time to try intervention. With the help of a dedicated interventionist, you and the people dearest to the alcoholic will arrange a time and location for engaging them, helping them to see how critical sobriety is and how everyone is impacted by it.
Alcohol Detox Programs in Alabama
After choosing an inpatient alcohol rehab center, detoxifying is likely to be the first step after getting in. The detoxification process washes the alcohol from the system in a measured fashion, thus minimizing the problems of doing a detox too quickly. A medical team can also administer anti-anxiety medication or painkillers to diminish the withdrawal symptoms that come with detox.
Alabama Residential Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers
There are a number of high-quality exclusive and executive residential alcohol rehabs in Alabama. The key will be locating the one that's going to fit you. You'll need to determine what surroundings interest you, the sorts of amenities you'll need to be comfortable, and how long a course of treatment you feel you might want. For assistance locating the top rehab to meet your criteria, feel free to call our phone line, 1-888-966-8640 anytime, day or night, where helpful advisors are ready to aid you.
Aftercare Following Inpatient Treatment
After thirty, sixty and ninety days of inpatient rehab, some alcoholics leaving recovery feel they still need a little extra help and support. Group therapy and counseling can keep you from relapsing, helping you stay alcohol-free for life.
Over past 30 days
- 'Under Age, Under Arrest: ABC Board debuts new program to
PRATTVILLE, Alabama-- The Alabama Alcoholic Beverage Control Board ... could face arrest for providing alcohol to young people under 21.Read Full Article
- Video chats replace in-person visits in US jails and
Two calls to Securus by Al Jazeera America seeking comment were not returned. ... to their defense or what a witness said … anything with substance, I'm ... they said is fraught with technical problems that make it "impossible" ...Read Full Article
- Judge OKs cops' decision to seize Letroy Guion's cash,
And concerns about police abusing civil asset forfeiture laws are real. .... give law enforcement some power to stop criminal enterprise (see: Al Capone). ... substance at the simultaneously while in a vehicle you wish to keep.Read Full Article
What About Luxury Alcohol Treatment Centers?
Luxury alcohol rehabs aren't just for VIPs and celebrities, though they are frequently their rehabs of choice. Luxury and exclusive treatment for alcohol abuse means that you will enjoy the sorts of perks you'd find in high-end resorts – chef-prepared meals, acupuncture and exclusive rooms - making sure you remain as comfortable as possible throughout your stay. Call our toll free hotline at 1-888-966-8640 and we'll help you find the very best alcohol treatment program Alabama has to offer.
Other Popular Luxury Centers
- Highway Safety Office1105 Highway 72 W # 7Tuscumbia, AL 35674(256) 389-9011
- Warrior Residential Treatment Center - Bradford Health1189 Allbritton RoadWarrior, AL 35180(205) 647-1945
- Freedom House54 Wheeler Hills RoadRogersville, AL 35652-7911(256) 247-1222