- General Info learn about drugs
- Symptoms & Signs locate the signs early
- Drug Effects repercussions of abuse
- Get Help we're here for you
- Choose a Substance illicit & prescription drugs
Call 1-800-943-0566 to Speak with a Rehab Professional Immediately
Louisville Alcohol Abuse Treatment Programs
- Louisville Inpatient Centers and Outpatient Programs
- Choose Group Therapy or Private Alcohol Addiction Counseling
- Helpful, Understanding Staff Waiting to Take Your Call
- Or, learn specifically about Drug Abuse programs in Louisville.
- Don't Wait
- 1-800-943-0566 One Call Can Change Everything
- Calls are Toll Free, 24/7
Find an Alcohol Abuse Rehab Center in Louisville, KY
If you, your spouse or your child drinks to excess, you should find alcohol abuse treatment as quickly as you're able. As with many addictions, alcohol can wreck your work and relationships, and your body as well. Using alcohol to excess can damage the liver, pancreas, and throat, lead to high blood pressure and is associated with various cancers. Unlike many other frequently abused substances, alcohol withdrawal can actually be dangerous if not done properly.
- The Morton Center 1028 Barret Ave
Louisville, KY 40204
- Talbot House 520 W Saint Catherine St
Louisville, KY 40203-3168
- Highly Favored Restoration House 10031 Clearcreek Way
Louisville, KY 40223-2751
- Holistic Drug Treatment
- Medical Detoxification
- Trauma Resolution
- Dual Diagnosis
Finding the right treatment center can be a difficult task. There are a lot of factors to consider before booking treatment. Our treatment advisors are standing by waiting to help!
Thankfully, there are many Louisville exclusive alcohol abuse programs that can help even the most serious alcohol addict. If you need help connecting with the perfect alcohol rehab Louisville has to offer, you can contact our help line, at no cost at 1-800-943-0566. Trained advisors are available to speak with you at any time of day.
- Care Center 3711 Bells Lane
Louisville, KY 40211-2122
- Intervention Resource Center 1028 Barret Avenue
Louisville, KY 40204-1667
- Alcohol Edu Counseling Services 6801 Dixie Hwy # 230
Louisville, KY 40258-3962
- Bradford Health Services 4229 Bardstown Rd # 311
Louisville, KY 40218-3299
- Al-Anon & Al-Ateen 4400 Bishop Ln # 104
Louisville, KY 40218-4546
- Pigeons Roost Inc Price Lane Rd
Louisville, KY 40229
Learn More about the Symptoms, Effects and Treatments by Substance
- Rehab: Louisville Alcohol Treatment & Drug
Find the the best-quality drug rehabs and alcohol addiction treatment centers inLouisville, KY to help you with a successful recovery program.Visit this Resource
- Louisville - Substance Abuse Treatment Centers -
Listings 1 - 20 of 35 ... Louisville, Kentucky substance abuse treatment centers. Compare addiction treatment centers based on types of care, services, addiction ...Visit this Resource
- Alcohol Abuse Therapists in Louisville - Psychology
Psychology Today: Find Alcohol Abuse Therapists, Psychologists and AlcoholAbuse Counseling in Louisville, Jefferson County, Kentucky (KY), get help for ...Visit this Resource
- WHO, AHA clash over e-cigarettes as aid to quitting
... else,” said University of Louisville in Kentucky professor of medicine Aruni ... approach is also effective in treating drug and alcohol addiction.Read Full Article
- Right Turn program aims to steer troubled youth back on
Louisville Mayor Greg Fischer announced the programs, funded by federal grants, ... the resources to complete school, plan a career and overcome substance abuse issues. ... If you're interested, contact the Kentucky Youth Career Center.Read Full Article
- Accused of falsifying DUI class records, counselor closes his
The Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services accused an alcohol abuse counselor of signing completion documents for "DUI clients ...Read Full Article
The Alcoholic Treatment Process
Assistance from a qualified interventionist is often needed to help an addicted person see the damage their drinking is doing to them. The process of intervention entails gathering those closest to the alcohol abuser, confronting them about their addiction, and pleading with them to enter a substance abuse treatment program.
Detox is the process of washing the intoxicants from the body, in this case alcohol. While it sounds simple, there are a number of uncomfortable, sometime severe side effects while withdrawing that can keep people from getting the treatment they need. Many of these can be cared for medically at most treatment facilities you'll find in Louisville, KY.
Residential Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers
Luxury Louisville alcohol rehabs are proven to have a lower rate of client relapsing than outpatient centers, which is one reason why many find them a better alternative when getting off alcohol. There are many private options available for those seeking the best amentities during their stay. 30-day, 60-day and 90-day stays are typical for these centers.
Addiction Therapy after Inpatient Substance Abuse Rehab
Staying sober is a life-long pursuit, but for those who feel like they need more services after leaving treatment, addiction therapy is worth researching. Through group meetings and counseling, recovering alcohol abusers can continue to get aid and get the extra nudge they need to stay alcohol-free.
What About Luxury Alcohol Treatment Centers?
Luxury alcohol treatment centers in Louisville have a common goal: to keep you happy and healthy. If you want the top treatment in surroundings you'd find at four- and five-star resorts, you should give serious consideration to these programs. Call our dial our hotline, at no cost if you need help locating the best luxury alcohol facility at 1-800-943-0566.