- General Info learn about drugs
- Symptoms & Signs locate the signs early
- Alcohol Effects repercussions of abuse
- Get Help we're here for you
- Choose a Substance illicit & prescription drugs
Nevada Alcohol Abuse Rehab Programs and Resources
- Nevada Inpatient Centers and Outpatient Programs
- Choose Group Therapy or Private Alcohol Addiction Counseling in Nevada
- Helpful, Understanding Staff Waiting to Take Your Call
- Or, learn specifically about Drug Abuse Programs in Nevada.
Sponsored by Leading Treatment CentersAd
A Selection from Top US Facilities - Sponsored
- Holistic Drug Treatment
- Medical Detoxification
- Trauma Resolution
- Dual Diagnosis
Get Help at an Alcohol Abuse Treatment Center in Nevada
- Allison Hilborn, Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor316 California Ave #814Reno, NV 89509(775) 830-5901
- Solutions Recovery, Inc.2975 S Rainbow Blvd Ste JLas Vegas, NV 89146-6598(702) 228-8520
- A Better Today Recovery Services6655 W Sahara Ave Suite 202-206Las Vegas, NV 89146855-404-8758
If you, a friend or a family member needs alcohol abuse treatment in Nevada, Our site can assist you determining the state's best inpatient rehabs. Whether you're looking for a facility that specializes in luxury or exclusive treatment or something that meets your specific needs, you can find the perfect one in our directory or by calling our no-cost helpline anytime, day or night.
Finding the right treatment center can be a difficult task. There are a lot of factors to consider before booking treatment. Treatment advisors are standing by waiting to help!
Currently, our directory has listings for 69 facilities offering treatment for alcohol abuse in Nevada. Remember that seeking treatment in another state not only allows you to expand your results, but can separate you from the location that contributed to your alcohol addiction. Of course, having that many options can be a lot to digest, so if you're ready to make getting sober a reality, call us on our helpline toll-free so we can connect you to you with the greatest possible alcohol treatment program.
Learn More about the Symptoms, Effects and Treatments by Substance
- Fact File: Alcohol and Drug Treatment - SUMC Medical
The Stanford Alcohol and Drug Treatment Program [SADTP] offers a wide ... of the California and Nevada medical schools to improve the curriculum in the area ...Visit this Resource
- Nevada State Board of Examiners for Alcohol, Drug and
How do I apply for a BADA drug and alcohol counselor certification? ... is available from the Board or by visiting the Board's website at www.alcohol.state.nv.us.Visit this Resource
- Nevada State Board of Examiners for Alcohol, Drug and
Nevada Board of Alcohol, Drug & Gambling Counselors. ... oral examinations.Alcohol / Drug Counselors ... Licensed Clinical Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselor.Visit this Resource
The Alcoholic Treatment Process
If someone you care about has a problem with alcohol abuse but can't admit it, it may be time to hold an intervention. With the help of a trained interventionist, you and the family and friends of the alcoholic will arrange a time and location to confront them, helping them to see the seriousness of their problem and how everyone is affected by it.
Alcohol Detox Programs in Nevada
After determining an inpatient alcohol rehab center, detoxing is likely to be the first step after entering recovery. The detoxification process cleans the alcohol from the body in a measured fashion, thus minimizing the dangers of doing a detoxification too quickly. A medical staff can also administer anti-anxiety medication or painkillers to ease the withdrawal symptoms associated with detoxing.
Nevada Residential Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers
There are a number of top exclusive and luxury in-patient alcohol rehabs in Nevada. The key will be finding the one that's best for you. You'll need to determine what location interests you, the type of amenities you'll need to be comfortable, and how long a course of treatment you feel you might want. For help finding the highly-rated rehab to meet your criteria, feel free to call our help line, 1-855-506-6675 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, where trained advisors are available to take your call.
Aftercare Following Inpatient Treatment
Even after 30, 60 and 90-day courses of inpatient rehab, some alcoholics finishing recovery feel they still need a little extra help and support. Group counseling and therapy can keep you from having a relapse, helping you stay sober permanently.
Over past 30 days
- NEW DETAILS: President Obama Hosts 5th White House Science
The team will be contending in the competition in Nevada this June. .... Easily discernible colors indicate blood alcohol results to the wearer; ...Read Full Article
- Housing First approach puts stable shelter at top of the
Homeless people living chaotic lives of drug addiction and mental illness .... and major untreated substance abuse, and often the two in combination. ... As Glen's life was falling apart – losing his job and home in Nevada after ...Read Full Article
- Rethinking Alcohol: Can Heavy Drinkers Learn To Cut
The thinking about alcohol dependence used to be black and white. There was a belief that there were two kinds of drinkers: alcoholics and ...Read Full Article
What About Luxury Alcohol Treatment Centers?
Luxury alcohol rehabs aren't only for celebrities and government officials, though they are frequently their preferred treatment centers. Exclusive and luxury treatment for alcohol abuse means that you will enjoy the kinds of amenities you'd normally find in first-rate hotels and resorts – chef-prepared meals, acupuncture and exclusive rooms - making sure you remain as comfortable as possible during your treatment. Call our free of charge hotline at 1-855-506-6675 and we'll help you find the very best alcohol treatment program Nevada has to offer.
Other Popular Luxury Centers
- West Care Foundation930 North 4th StreetLas Vegas, NV 89101-1001(702) 383-4044
- Fenix Centre For Psychological Testing and Consultation1700 N. Lamb SU209Las Vegas, NV 89115702-437-2086
- North Las Vegas Drug Treatment2209 Civic Center DriveN Las Vegas, NV 89031(702) 944-9984