- General Info learn about drugs
- Symptoms & Signs locate the signs early
- Alcohol Effects repercussions of abuse
- Get Help we're here for you
- Choose a Substance illicit & prescription drugs
St Paul Alcohol Abuse Rehab Programs and Support
- St Paul Inpatient Centers and Outpatient Programs
- Choose Group Therapy or Private Alcohol Addiction Counseling
- Helpful, Understanding Staff Waiting to Take Your Call
- Or, learn about Intervention, Detox, or Drug Abuse programs in St Paul, MN.
- Don't Wait
- 1-888-966-8640 One Call Can Change Everything
- Calls are Toll Free, 24/7 [?]
Sponsored by Ocean BreezeAd
Get Help at an Alcohol Abuse Treatment Center in St Paul, Minnesota or Nearby
If you or someone you love drinks too much, you'll want to find alcohol abuse treatment as quickly as possible. As with many addictions, alcohol can have a dramatic negative impact on your work and home life, and your body as well. Overusing alcohol can damage the liver, pancreas, and throat, lead to high blood pressure and is associated with various cancers. However, unlike many other commonly abused substances, withdrawing from alcohol can actually be life-threatening if not done under supervision.
- Sober Living888 Laurel AvenueSaint Paul, MN 55104-6521(651) 602-9800
- Alert Chemical Health287 6th St E # 320Saint Paul, MN 55101-2667(651) 224-5882
- Green House680 Greenbrier StreetSaint Paul, MN 55106-4424(651) 776-2116
- Holistic Drug Treatment
- Medical Detoxification
- Trauma Resolution
- Dual Diagnosis
Finding the right treatment center can be a difficult task. There are a lot of factors to consider before booking treatment. Treatment advisors at Ocean Breeze are standing by waiting to help!
- Calix Society3881 Highland Ave # 201Saint Paul, MN 55110-4241(651) 773-3117
- Meridan Behavioral Health Network1706 University Avenue WestSaint Paul, MN 55104-3614(651) 645-3661
- Alcoholics Anonymous1161 Sherburne AvenueSaint Paul, MN 55104-2504(651) 645-4005
- We Care Counseling Center6027 Georgia Boulevard NorthSaint Paul, MN 55128-1908(651) 777-4233
- Rokelle Lerner & Associates420 Summit AvenueSaint Paul, MN 55102-2624(651) 227-4031
- Rays of Hope Unlimited118 Victoria St NSaint Paul, MN 55104-7114(651) 224-6200
- Alcoholism and Drug Detox Help1043 Grand Ave. Suite 286Saint Paul, MN 55105(651) 433-6182
- Alcoholics Anonymous170 Maria AvenueSaint Paul, MN 55106-6218(651) 771-2941
- Chemical Health Assessments provided by Freedom Chemical Health Services1426 Laurel AvenueSaint Paul, MN 55104(651) 646-1180
Learn More about the Symptoms, Effects and Treatments by Substance
- University of St. Thomas : Counseling and Psychological
Light box therapy can be a helpful treatment for seasonal affective disorder. ...Alcohol Assessment ... 2115 Summit Avenue · St. Paul, Minnesota 55105 · USAVisit this Resource
- Gaps in Clinical Prevention and Treatment for Alcohol Use
... is founder and CEO of Alltyr: Transforming Treatment for Addictions, St. Paul,Minnesota. ... For people with alcohol use disorders, particularly severe and recurrent ... alcohol use disorders (AUDs); alcohol-related problems; alcohol burden; ...Visit this Resource
- Drug Abuse Trends in Minneapolis/St.
Paul, Minnesota: June 2013
The Minneapolis/St. Paul metropolitan area includes Minnesota's largest city, ... Addiction treatment data are from the Drug and Alcohol Abuse Normative ...Visit this Resource
The Alcoholic Treatment Process
The service of a qualified interventionist is often needed to help someone recognize the damage their drinking is doing to themselves and the people around them. The intervention process consists of bringing together the alcoholic's friends and family, confronting them about their addiction, and imploring them to enter a substance abuse treatment center.
Alcohol Detox Program
Detox is the process of flushing the addictive intoxicants from the body, in this case alcohol. While it sounds simple, there are a number of serious, uncomfortable withdrawal symptoms that can keep people from getting the treatment they need. Many of these can be administered to medically at most treatment clinics you'll find in St Paul, MN.
Residential Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers
Executive St Paul alcohol rehabs are often more effective than outpatient facilities, which is one reason why many find them preferable when attempting to get sober. There are many luxury options available for those seeking maximum comfort during their stay. 30-day, 60-day and 90-day treatment courses are typical for these centers.
Addiction Therapies and Aftercare Following Inpatient Treatment
Remaining alcohol-free is a long-term process, but for those who feel like they need more help after leaving rehab, addiction therapy is worth a closer look. Through group meetings and counseling, recovering alcoholics can grow their system of support and get the extra nudge they need to keep alcohol-free.
Over past 30 days
- Boulder, Colo., pushes to split with Xcel Energy
One option is to push for a municipal utility, though Minnesota law makes it hard for cities to acquire power companies, which have a right to be ...Read Full Article
- Winter Carnival fun brings out the kid in everyone: 9 things to
Last year, the St. Paul Bouncing Team helped light up the Moon ... No problem. ... Kettle corn, booya and non-alcoholic beverages are available for purchase. Minnesota State Fairgrounds, entrance off Snelling at 1265 N.Read Full Article
- Documents: Ex-UST leader knew of abuse claim; untrue, school
Minnesota Public Radio; MPR Services ... Last October, St. Thomas officials concluded that Dease and those who reported ... of St. Paul and Minneapolis released Monday by St. Paul attorney Jeff Anderson, .... Father McDonough informed me that the allegations had been found to lack substance, but that it ...Read Full Article
What About Luxury Alcohol Treatment Centers?
Luxury alcohol treatment centers in St Paul have a common goal: to keep their guests happy and healthy. If you want the greatest treatment in an atmosphere resembling a posh resort, you should give serious consideration to these programs. Call our call our toll-free hotline if you need help locating the best luxury alcohol clinic at 1-888-966-8640.