- General Info learn about drugs
- Symptoms & Signs locate the signs early
- Alcohol Effects repercussions of abuse
- Get Help we're here for you
- Choose a Substance illicit & prescription drugs
St Paul Alcohol Abuse Rehab Programs and Support
- St Paul Inpatient Centers and Outpatient Programs
- Choose Group Therapy or Private Alcohol Addiction Counseling
- Helpful, Understanding Staff Waiting to Take Your Call
- Or, learn about Intervention, Detox, or Drug Abuse programs in St Paul, MN.
- Don't Wait
- 1-800-943-0566 One Call Can Change Everything
- Calls are Toll Free, 24/7 [?]
Get Help at an Alcohol Abuse Treatment Center in St Paul, Minnesota or Nearby
If you or someone you love drinks too much, you'll want to find alcohol abuse treatment as quickly as possible. As with many addictions, alcohol can have a dramatic negative impact on your work and home life, and your body as well. Overusing alcohol can damage the liver, pancreas, and throat, lead to high blood pressure and is associated with various cancers. However, unlike many other commonly abused substances, withdrawing from alcohol can actually be life-threatening if not done under supervision.
- Sober Living888 Laurel AvenueSaint Paul, MN 55104-6521(651) 602-9800
- Alert Chemical Health287 6th St E # 320Saint Paul, MN 55101-2667(651) 224-5882
- Green House680 Greenbrier StreetSaint Paul, MN 55106-4424(651) 776-2116
- Holistic Drug Treatment
- Medical Detoxification
- Trauma Resolution
- Dual Diagnosis
Finding the right treatment center can be a difficult task. There are a lot of factors to consider before booking treatment. Our treatment advisors are standing by waiting to help!
- Calix Society3881 Highland Ave # 201Saint Paul, MN 55110-4241(651) 773-3117
- Meridan Behavioral Health Network1706 University Avenue WestSaint Paul, MN 55104-3614(651) 645-3661
- Alcoholics Anonymous1161 Sherburne AvenueSaint Paul, MN 55104-2504(651) 645-4005
- We Care Counseling Center6027 Georgia Boulevard NorthSaint Paul, MN 55128-1908(651) 777-4233
- Rokelle Lerner & Associates420 Summit AvenueSaint Paul, MN 55102-2624(651) 227-4031
- Rays of Hope Unlimited118 Victoria St NSaint Paul, MN 55104-7114(651) 224-6200
- Alcoholism and Drug Detox Help1043 Grand Ave. Suite 286Saint Paul, MN 55105(651) 433-6182
- Alcoholics Anonymous170 Maria AvenueSaint Paul, MN 55106-6218(651) 771-2941
- Chemical Health Assessments provided by Freedom Chemical Health Services1426 Laurel AvenueSaint Paul, MN 55104(651) 646-1180
Learn More about the Symptoms, Effects and Treatments by Substance
- Alcohol and Drug Counseling - Minnesota State
Colleges and ...
About this Program. This program prepares students for a career as a drug andalcohol counselor. ... 30 7th St. E., Suite 350, St. Paul, MN 55101-7804. Toll free: ...Visit this Resource
- Being, Belonging, Becoming: Minnesota's Adolescent Health
Alcohol and other drug use; Sexual activity, pregnancy and issues of .... Safety, Office of Traffic Safety, Minnesota Motor Vehicle Crash Facts, 2005, St. Paul, MN.Visit this Resource
- Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota |
National Institute on Drug ...
Drug Abuse Trends in Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota: January 2014 Update ... to primary treatment admissions for alcohol (44.2 percent of all admissions).Visit this Resource
The Alcoholic Treatment Process
The service of a qualified interventionist is often needed to help someone recognize the damage their drinking is doing to themselves and the people around them. The intervention process consists of bringing together the alcoholic's friends and family, confronting them about their addiction, and imploring them to enter a substance abuse treatment center.
Alcohol Detox Program
Detox is the process of flushing the addictive intoxicants from the body, in this case alcohol. While it sounds simple, there are a number of serious, uncomfortable withdrawal symptoms that can keep people from getting the treatment they need. Many of these can be administered to medically at most treatment clinics you'll find in St Paul, MN.
Residential Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers
Executive St Paul alcohol rehabs are often more effective than outpatient facilities, which is one reason why many find them preferable when attempting to get sober. There are many luxury options available for those seeking maximum comfort during their stay. 30-day, 60-day and 90-day treatment courses are typical for these centers.
Addiction Therapies and Aftercare Following Inpatient Treatment
Remaining alcohol-free is a long-term process, but for those who feel like they need more help after leaving rehab, addiction therapy is worth a closer look. Through group meetings and counseling, recovering alcoholics can grow their system of support and get the extra nudge they need to keep alcohol-free.
- For underage UW drinkers, an intervention
To deal with more students and fewer dollars, some -- like Minnesota State University, Mankato -- have shifted much of their alcohol education ...Read Full Article
- 10 times science ruled in 2014
The only problem with this magical substance is it's size - it's roughly the ... Kristi Curry Rogers of Macalester College in St. Paul, Minnesota.Read Full Article
- Tim Leslie preps to lead Dakota County Sheriff's Office
Tim Leslie walked in a parade in West St. Paul this summer, trying to get his ... ago when he was working at the Minnesota Department of Public Safety. ... as education and substance abuse programming to keep inmates from ...Read Full Article
What About Luxury Alcohol Treatment Centers?
Luxury alcohol treatment centers in St Paul have a common goal: to keep their guests happy and healthy. If you want the greatest treatment in an atmosphere resembling a posh resort, you should give serious consideration to these programs. Call our call our toll-free hotline if you need help locating the best luxury alcohol clinic at 1-800-943-0566.