- General Info learn about drugs
- Symptoms & Signs locate the signs early
- Alcohol Effects repercussions of abuse
- Get Help we're here for you
- Choose a Substance illicit & prescription drugs
St Paul Alcohol Abuse Rehab Programs and Support
- St Paul Inpatient Centers and Outpatient Programs
- Choose Group Therapy or Private Alcohol Addiction Counseling
- Helpful, Understanding Staff Waiting to Take Your Call
- Or, learn about Intervention, Detox, or Drug Abuse programs in St Paul, MN.
- Don't Wait
- 1-888-966-8640 One Call Can Change Everything
- Calls are Toll Free, 24/7 [?]
Sponsored by Ocean BreezeAd
Get Help at an Alcohol Abuse Treatment Center in St Paul, Minnesota or Nearby
If you or someone you love drinks too much, you'll want to find alcohol abuse treatment as quickly as possible. As with many addictions, alcohol can have a dramatic negative impact on your work and home life, and your body as well. Overusing alcohol can damage the liver, pancreas, and throat, lead to high blood pressure and is associated with various cancers. However, unlike many other commonly abused substances, withdrawing from alcohol can actually be life-threatening if not done under supervision.
- Sober Living888 Laurel AvenueSaint Paul, MN 55104-6521(651) 602-9800
- Alert Chemical Health287 6th St E # 320Saint Paul, MN 55101-2667(651) 224-5882
- Green House680 Greenbrier StreetSaint Paul, MN 55106-4424(651) 776-2116
- Holistic Drug Treatment
- Medical Detoxification
- Trauma Resolution
- Dual Diagnosis
Finding the right treatment center can be a difficult task. There are a lot of factors to consider before booking treatment. Treatment advisors at Ocean Breeze are standing by waiting to help!
- Calix Society3881 Highland Ave # 201Saint Paul, MN 55110-4241(651) 773-3117
- Meridan Behavioral Health Network1706 University Avenue WestSaint Paul, MN 55104-3614(651) 645-3661
- Alcoholics Anonymous1161 Sherburne AvenueSaint Paul, MN 55104-2504(651) 645-4005
- We Care Counseling Center6027 Georgia Boulevard NorthSaint Paul, MN 55128-1908(651) 777-4233
- Rokelle Lerner & Associates420 Summit AvenueSaint Paul, MN 55102-2624(651) 227-4031
- Rays of Hope Unlimited118 Victoria St NSaint Paul, MN 55104-7114(651) 224-6200
- Alcoholism and Drug Detox Help1043 Grand Ave. Suite 286Saint Paul, MN 55105(651) 433-6182
- Alcoholics Anonymous170 Maria AvenueSaint Paul, MN 55106-6218(651) 771-2941
- Chemical Health Assessments provided by Freedom Chemical Health Services1426 Laurel AvenueSaint Paul, MN 55104(651) 646-1180
Learn More about the Symptoms, Effects and Treatments by Substance
- Metropolitan State University - Where life and learning
Master of Science in Alcohol and Drug Counseling offered. Parking Ramp/ Student Center ... Saint Paul Campus 700 East Seventh Street, Saint Paul, MN 55106Visit this Resource
- Minneapolis - St. Paul - Bloomington,
MN - WI | SAMHSA
People with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group (1) · People with Mental ... Minnesota Substance Abuse and Mental Health Issues At-A- Glance.Visit this Resource
- Drug abuse trends in Minneapolis/St.
Paul, Minnesota: January ...
The Minneapolis/St. Paul (“Twin Cities”) metropolitan area includes Minnesota's ... Twin Cities metropolitan area are reported on the Drug and Alcohol Abuse ...Visit this Resource
The Alcoholic Treatment Process
The service of a qualified interventionist is often needed to help someone recognize the damage their drinking is doing to themselves and the people around them. The intervention process consists of bringing together the alcoholic's friends and family, confronting them about their addiction, and imploring them to enter a substance abuse treatment center.
Alcohol Detox Program
Detox is the process of flushing the addictive intoxicants from the body, in this case alcohol. While it sounds simple, there are a number of serious, uncomfortable withdrawal symptoms that can keep people from getting the treatment they need. Many of these can be administered to medically at most treatment clinics you'll find in St Paul, MN.
Residential Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers
Executive St Paul alcohol rehabs are often more effective than outpatient facilities, which is one reason why many find them preferable when attempting to get sober. There are many luxury options available for those seeking maximum comfort during their stay. 30-day, 60-day and 90-day treatment courses are typical for these centers.
Addiction Therapies and Aftercare Following Inpatient Treatment
Remaining alcohol-free is a long-term process, but for those who feel like they need more help after leaving rehab, addiction therapy is worth a closer look. Through group meetings and counseling, recovering alcoholics can grow their system of support and get the extra nudge they need to keep alcohol-free.
Over past 30 days
- Inslee signs DREAM Act: The Legislature's lone big
Washington Gov. Jay Inslee, center, poses for a photo with a group of students, after he signed into law a measure that expands state financial ...Read Full Article
- St. Paul police officers lead in rising use of deadly
No other law enforcement agency in Minnesota has used deadly force more ... Beginning in 2009, St. Paul officers have shot and killed 11 men, nine of ... More guns, mental illness and drug and alcohol abuse also have made ...Read Full Article
- Ruling shortens sentence for man who shot at Inver Grove
The Minnesota Court of Appeals has reversed the sentence of a West St. Paul man convicted of shooting at two Inver Grove Heights police officers. ... take responsibility, prior violent incidents and substance abuse problems.Read Full Article
What About Luxury Alcohol Treatment Centers?
Luxury alcohol treatment centers in St Paul have a common goal: to keep their guests happy and healthy. If you want the greatest treatment in an atmosphere resembling a posh resort, you should give serious consideration to these programs. Call our call our toll-free hotline if you need help locating the best luxury alcohol clinic at 1-888-966-8640.