- General Info learn about drugs
- Symptoms & Signs locate the signs early
- Alcohol Effects repercussions of abuse
- Get Help we're here for you
- Choose a Substance illicit & prescription drugs
St Paul Alcohol Abuse Rehab Programs and Support
- St Paul Inpatient Centers and Outpatient Programs
- Choose Group Therapy or Private Alcohol Addiction Counseling
- Helpful, Understanding Staff Waiting to Take Your Call
- Or, learn specifically about Drug Abuse programs in St Paul.
- Don't Wait
- 1-800-943-0566 One Call Can Change Everything
- Calls are Toll Free, 24/7 [?]
Get Help at an Alcohol Abuse Treatment Center in St Paul, Minnesota or Nearby
If you or someone you love drinks too much, you'll want to find alcohol abuse treatment as quickly as possible. As with many addictions, alcohol can have a dramatic negative impact on your work and home life, and your body as well. Overusing alcohol can damage the liver, pancreas, and throat, lead to high blood pressure and is associated with various cancers. However, unlike many other commonly abused substances, withdrawing from alcohol can actually be life-threatening if not done under supervision.
- Sober Living888 Laurel AvenueSaint Paul, MN 55104-6521(651) 602-9800
- Alert Chemical Health287 6th St E # 320Saint Paul, MN 55101-2667(651) 224-5882
- Green House680 Greenbrier StreetSaint Paul, MN 55106-4424(651) 776-2116
- Holistic Drug Treatment
- Medical Detoxification
- Trauma Resolution
- Dual Diagnosis
Finding the right treatment center can be a difficult task. There are a lot of factors to consider before booking treatment. Our treatment advisors are standing by waiting to help!
Fortunately, there are many St Paul private alcohol abuse centers that can help even the most serious alcohol addict. If you need assistance finding excellent alcohol rehab St Paul has to offer, you can contact our no-cost hotline at 1-800-943-0566. Caring advisors are available to take your call 24/7.
- Calix Society3881 Highland Ave # 201Saint Paul, MN 55110-4241(651) 773-3117
- Meridan Behavioral Health Network1706 University Avenue WestSaint Paul, MN 55104-3614(651) 645-3661
- Alcoholics Anonymous1161 Sherburne AvenueSaint Paul, MN 55104-2504(651) 645-4005
- We Care Counseling Center6027 Georgia Boulevard NorthSaint Paul, MN 55128-1908(651) 777-4233
- Rokelle Lerner & Associates420 Summit AvenueSaint Paul, MN 55102-2624(651) 227-4031
- Rays of Hope Unlimited118 Victoria St NSaint Paul, MN 55104-7114(651) 224-6200
Learn More about the Symptoms, Effects and Treatments by Substance
- Human and Personal Services - Minnesota State Colleges and
Results 1 - 30 ... Advanced Esthetics for Cosmetologists, CERT, Saint Paul College ... Alcohol and Drug Counselor, CERT, Minnesota State University, Mankato.Visit this Resource
- Gaps in Clinical Prevention and Treatment for Alcohol Use
... is founder and CEO of Alltyr: Transforming Treatment for Addictions, St. Paul,Minnesota. ... For people with alcohol use disorders, particularly severe and recurrent ... alcohol use disorders (AUDs); alcohol-related problems; alcohol burden; ...Visit this Resource
- Drug abuse trends in Minneapolis/St.
Paul, Minnesota: January ...
The Minneapolis/St. Paul (“Twin Cities”) metropolitan area includes Minnesota's ... Twin Cities metropolitan area are reported on the Drug and Alcohol Abuse ...Visit this Resource
The Alcoholic Treatment Process
The service of a qualified interventionist is often needed to help someone recognize the damage their drinking is doing to themselves and the people around them. The intervention process consists of bringing together the alcoholic's friends and family, confronting them about their addiction, and imploring them to enter a substance abuse treatment center.
Alcohol Detox Program
Detox is the process of flushing the addictive intoxicants from the body, in this case alcohol. While it sounds simple, there are a number of serious, uncomfortable withdrawal symptoms that can keep people from getting the treatment they need. Many of these can be administered to medically at most treatment clinics you'll find in St Paul, MN.
Residential Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers
Executive St Paul alcohol rehabs are often more effective than outpatient facilities, which is one reason why many find them preferable when attempting to get sober. There are many luxury options available for those seeking maximum comfort during their stay. 30-day, 60-day and 90-day treatment courses are typical for these centers.
Addiction Therapies and Aftercare Following Inpatient Treatment
Remaining alcohol-free is a long-term process, but for those who feel like they need more help after leaving rehab, addiction therapy is worth a closer look. Through group meetings and counseling, recovering alcoholics can grow their system of support and get the extra nudge they need to keep alcohol-free.
- Press Release Index : MN Department of Human
Minnesota Departments of Human Rights, Human Services to offer “Ban the Box” webinar ... Sexual Harassment Charge against St. Cloud Liquor Store Leads to $30,000 ... Freeman Building, 625 Robert Street North, Saint Paul MN 55155Read Full Article
- UCare pulls advertising from KSTP over Pointergate
“A Minnesota priest in prison for sexual abuse now faces a charge he sexually ... in March that Wehmeyer provided him with alcohol and marijuana while they were on ... a 32-year-old woman assaulted two women she didn't know on St. Paul's ...Read Full Article
- Minnesota vets in the workplace
Kurzweg, 54, manages the West St. Paul facility for the company, which was ... symptoms often result in self-medication with alcohol and drugs.Read Full Article
What About Luxury Alcohol Treatment Centers?
Luxury alcohol treatment centers in St Paul have a common goal: to keep their guests happy and healthy. If you want the greatest treatment in an atmosphere resembling a posh resort, you should give serious consideration to these programs. Call our call our toll-free hotline if you need help locating the best luxury alcohol clinic at 1-800-943-0566.