- General Info learn about drugs
- Symptoms & Signs locate the signs early
- Drug Effects repercussions of abuse
- Get Help we're here for you
- Choose a Substance illicit & prescription drugs
Call 1-800-943-0566 to Speak with a Rehab Professional Immediately
St Paul Alcohol Abuse Treatment Programs
- St Paul Inpatient Centers and Outpatient Programs
- Choose Group Therapy or Private Alcohol Addiction Counseling
- Helpful, Understanding Staff Waiting to Take Your Call
- Or, learn specifically about Drug Abuse programs in St Paul.
- Don't Wait
- 1-800-943-0566 One Call Can Change Everything
- Calls are Toll Free, 24/7
|Type||Meeting Name @ Location||Address||Day/Time||Details|
|View all local meetings ↓|
Find an Alcohol Abuse Rehab Center in St Paul, MN
If you or someone you love drinks too much, you'll want to find alcohol abuse treatment as quickly as possible. As with many addictions, alcohol can have a dramatic negative impact on your work and home life, and your body as well. Overusing alcohol can damage the liver, pancreas, and throat, lead to high blood pressure and is associated with various cancers. However, unlike many other commonly abused substances, withdrawing from alcohol can actually be life-threatening if not done under supervision.
- Sober Living 888 Laurel Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55104-6521
- Alert Chemical Health 287 6th St E # 320
Saint Paul, MN 55101-2667
- Green House 680 Greenbrier Street
Saint Paul, MN 55106-4424
- Holistic Drug Treatment
- Medical Detoxification
- Trauma Resolution
- Dual Diagnosis
Finding the right treatment center can be a difficult task. There are a lot of factors to consider before booking treatment. Our treatment advisors are standing by waiting to help!
Fortunately, there are many St Paul private alcohol abuse centers that can help even the most serious alcohol addict. If you need assistance finding excellent alcohol rehab St Paul has to offer, you can contact our no-cost hotline at 1-800-943-0566. Caring advisors are available to take your call 24/7.
- Calix Society 3881 Highland Ave # 201
Saint Paul, MN 55110-4241
- Meridan Behavioral Health Network 1706 University Avenue West
Saint Paul, MN 55104-3614
- Alcoholics Anonymous 1161 Sherburne Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55104-2504
- We Care Counseling Center 6027 Georgia Boulevard North
Saint Paul, MN 55128-1908
- Rokelle Lerner & Associates 420 Summit Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55102-2624
- Rays of Hope Unlimited 118 Victoria St N
Saint Paul, MN 55104-7114
Local Meetings in St Paul, MN
|Type||Meeting Name @ Location||Address||Day/Time||Details|
Learn More about the Symptoms, Effects and Treatments by Substance
- Alcohol Abuse Therapists in Saint Paul - Psychology
Psychology Today: Find Alcohol Abuse Therapists, Psychologists and AlcoholAbuse Counseling in Saint Paul, Minnesota (MN), get help for Alcohol Abuse in ...Visit this Resource
- Drug abuse trends in Minneapolis/St. Paul,
Minnesota: January ...
Box 64979, St. Paul, MN 55164 -0979, Phone: 651–431–2457, email: ... Twin Cities metropolitan area are reported on the Drug and Alcohol Abuse Normative ...Visit this Resource
- Hazelden -- Addiction Treatment Center
Hazelden operates addiction treatment centers for alcohol and drug rehab, has an ... With outpatient and residential programs in Minnesota, Oregon, California, ...Visit this Resource
- Doctors group calls for later school start times for sleep-deprived
Tardiness, substance abuse, symptoms of depression, and ... But some Minnesota school districts have already switched to later schedules to better ... And the St. Paul School District is also considering a plan to push back ...Read Full Article
- Highlighting Every NFL Team's 2014 Preseason MVP
Here is a look at who we feel are the 32 NFL team's MVPs this preseason. In some cases, it's the player with the most impressive numbers.Read Full Article
- MINNESOTA NEWS ROUNDUP: Archdiocese settles first child sex
PAUL -- It took 43-years but the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis has settled with a man who was sexually abuse by a priest. ... asked the judge to reduce bail so Rovang can be placed in an alcohol treatment program.Read Full Article
The Alcoholic Treatment Process
The service of a qualified interventionist is often needed to help someone recognize the damage their drinking is doing to themselves and the people around them. The intervention process consists of bringing together the alcoholic's friends and family, confronting them about their addiction, and imploring them to enter a substance abuse treatment center.
Detox is the process of flushing the addictive intoxicants from the body, in this case alcohol. While it sounds simple, there are a number of serious, uncomfortable withdrawal symptoms that can keep people from getting the treatment they need. Many of these can be administered to medically at most treatment clinics you'll find in St Paul, MN.
Residential Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers
Executive St Paul alcohol rehabs are often more effective than outpatient facilities, which is one reason why many find them preferable when attempting to get sober. There are many luxury options available for those seeking maximum comfort during their stay. 30-day, 60-day and 90-day treatment courses are typical for these centers.
Addiction Therapy after Inpatient Substance Abuse Rehab
Remaining alcohol-free is a long-term process, but for those who feel like they need more help after leaving rehab, addiction therapy is worth a closer look. Through group meetings and counseling, recovering alcoholics can grow their system of support and get the extra nudge they need to keep alcohol-free.
What About Luxury Alcohol Treatment Centers?
Luxury alcohol treatment centers in St Paul have a common goal: to keep their guests happy and healthy. If you want the greatest treatment in an atmosphere resembling a posh resort, you should give serious consideration to these programs. Call our call our toll-free hotline if you need help locating the best luxury alcohol clinic at 1-800-943-0566.