- General Info learn about drugs
- Symptoms & Signs locate the signs early
- Drug Effects repercussions of abuse
- Get Help we're here for you
- Choose a Substance illicit & prescription drugs
Call 1-800-943-0566 to Speak with a Rehab Professional Immediately
Charlotte Drug Abuse Treatment Programs
- Charlotte Inpatient Centers and Outpatient Programs
- Choose Group Therapy or Private Addiction Counseling
- Helpful, Understanding Staff Waiting to Take Your Call
- Or, learn specifically about Alcohol Abuse programs in Charlotte.
- Don't Wait
- 1-800-943-0566 One Call Can Change Everything
- Calls are Toll Free, 24/7
Find a Substance Abuse Rehab Center in Charlotte, NC
If abuse of alcohol or medication is tearing your family apart, Charlotte, NC has many top drug abuse facilities to help you, a friend or a family member. Whether addicted to Orlaam, opioids, pain pills or alcohol, we can help you connect with rehabilitation to get the greatest help available. You can even find luxury or exclusive treatment in Charlotte to make rehabilitation as easy as possible.
- The Rescued 7117 Alexander RD Ste:100
Charlotte, NC 28270
- Melange Health Solutions LLC 145 Scaleybark Rd # B
Charlotte, NC 28209-2682
- The Relapse Prevention Center 10616 Metromont Parkway Suite 208
Charlotte, NC 28269
- Holistic Drug Treatment
- Medical Detoxification
- Trauma Resolution
- Dual Diagnosis
Finding the right treatment center can be a difficult task. There are a lot of factors to consider before booking treatment. Our treatment advisors are standing by waiting to help!
Because of the toll drugs and alcohol can take on to your life and the lives of those around you, getting help as early as possible is important, though this can't always happen. Many addictions get their foothold over a course of years. Still, it's never too late to get help. Don't spend any more time addicted to drugs or alcohol - call us anytime, day or night at 1-800-943-0566, free of charge. Isn't it time for a change?
- Andrea Perullo, Holistic Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine 218 E Tremont Avenue
Charlotte, NC 28203
- Anne Penman Laser Therapy 756 Tyvola Road #145
Charlotte, NC 28217
- Serenity Counseling 1409 East Blvd # 100
Charlotte, NC 28203-5817
- A AAA-1 Abuse & Addiction Helpline 2910 Selwyn Ave.
Charlotte, NC 28209
- Charlotte Treatment Center 3315 Wilkinson Boulevard
Charlotte, NC 28208
- ADCI, LLC 5609 Monroe Road
Charlotte, NC 28212-5505
Learn More about the Symptoms, Effects and Treatments by Substance
- Addiction Therapists in Charlotte - Psychology
Psychology Today: Find Addiction Therapists, Psychologists and Addiction Counseling in Charlotte, Mecklenburg County, North Carolina (NC), get help for ...Visit this Resource
- Horizons - Outpatient Services in Charlotte, North
Horizons (also known as Outpatient Services) is a treatment center in Charlotte,North Carolina that focuses on substance abuse services by providing ...Visit this Resource
- Rehab: Charlotte Alcohol Treatment & Drug
Find the the top-rated drug rehabs and alcohol addiction treatment centers inCharlotte, NC to help you with a successful recovery program.Visit this Resource
- Giants left guard Schwartz has dislocated big toe
... was examined by Dr. Robert Anderson in Charlotte, North Carolina, and ... for violating the NFL's substance-abuse policy by drinking beer.Read Full Article
- Charlotte women work to end stigma of mental
Fonda Bryant at her north Charlotte home. She was ... Cardinal Innovations manages Medicaid funding for mental health, developmental disabilities and substance abuse services in ... NAMI North Carolina: 800-451-9682.Read Full Article
- Shelby doctor, 20 others arrested in prescription drug
"Prescription drug abuse and misuse has become an epidemic in Cleveland County as throughout the State of North Carolina. Combating this ...Read Full Article
The Treatment Process
Those who need treatment for drugs and alcohol the most are often the last ones to recognize it. Drug abuse interventions gather family and friends to impress upon the user the need for change, and for rehabilitation.
Before recovery can start, the system must be cleaned of harmful chemicals. This is detoxification. Usually, drugs will leave the addicted person with unpleasant side effects or withdrawal symptoms once the body has become accustomed to having the substance. Professionally administered detoxification can lessen the discomfort for anyone seeking to get sober.
Residential Rehabilitation Centers
An inpatient drug abuse rehab center provides safe, effective treatment in a soothing environment. When addicted people opt for in-home, outpatient treatment, it's often because they think it will be easier, allowing them to get drug-free in their own house or apartment. Part of what makes Charlotte residential rehabs so appealing, though, is the opportunity it presents to separate from location that contributed to the addiction.
Addiction Therapy after Inpatient Substance Abuse Rehab
When inpatient treatment for drug abuse ends, you may not be quite ready to be on your own. It's critical to have a solid support group if you are to be successful. A continuing course of addiction therapy allows you to go at your own pace. You'll get the benefits of group meetings and counseling for as long as you want them.
What About Luxury Drug Abuse Treatment Centers?
If you're looking for highly-rated treatment in fantastic locations and featuring excellent amenities, luxury Charlotte drug abuse programs are tailor-made to fit your needs. With fine hotel-like facilities that boast four-star chef-prepared meals, fine bed linens, massage and acupuncture, luxury treatment can help even the pickiest VIPs and political figures to get the help they need. To get assistance finding the perfect rehabs, contact our help line, at no cost at 1-800-943-0566.