- General Info learn about drugs
- Symptoms & Signs locate the signs early
- Drug Effects repercussions of abuse
- Get Help we're here for you
- Choose a Substance illicit & prescription drugs
Denver Drug Abuse Treatment Programs
- Denver Inpatient Centers and Outpatient Programs
- Choose Group Therapy or Private Addiction Counseling
- Helpful, Understanding Staff Waiting to Take Your Call
- Or, learn specifically about Alcohol Abuse programs in Denver.
- Don't Wait
- 1-800-943-0566 One Call Can Change Everything
- Calls are Toll Free, 24/7
A Selection from the Best Facilities in the Nation
- Holistic Drug Treatment
- Medical Detoxification
- Trauma Resolution
- Dual Diagnosis
Find a Substance Abuse Rehab Center in Denver, CO
If narcotics dependence is negatively affecting your work and home life, Denver, CO has a selection of excellent drug abuse programs to help you, your spouse or your child. Whether addicted to Dicodid, opioids, pain pills or alcohol, we can help you connect with rehabilitation to get the perfect help available. You can even find exclusive or private treatment in Denver to make rehabilitation as easy as possible.
- Treatment Centers Xl 1660 S. Albion St. #420, Denver, Colorado
Denver, CO 80222
- Colorado Moves 2345 South Federal Boulevard
Denver, CO 80219-5473
- Front Range Counseling Center 7200 E. Hampden Avenue #205
Denver, CO 80224
Finding the right treatment center can be a difficult task. There are a lot of factors to consider before booking treatment. Our treatment advisors are standing by waiting to help!
Because of the toll drugs and alcohol can enact on to your health and relationships, getting help as early as possible is important, even though it can be difficult to make the change. Many addictions get worse over many years. Still, it's never too late to get help. Don't waste your money and health addicted to using illicit drugs or prescription medication - call us at any time of day at 1-800-943-0566, at no cost. Wouldn't a clean life be better?
- DUI classes Denver Alcohol Behavior Information 1602 S. Parker Rd. Ste: 110
Denver, CO 80231-2920
- Alcohol Behavior Information 15200 East Girard Avenue
Denver, CO 80231
- ACI Counseling Services 1301 East 58th Ave. Unit F
Denver, CO 80216
- R A Oddy MD Psychiatry LLC 3500 East 17 Avenue
Denver, CO 80206
- Drug Rehab Denver Treatment Center 1155 Court Place
Denver, CO 80202
- S.T.O.P.S., LLC 747 Sheridan Blvd., Unit 8E
Denver, CO 80214
Learn More about the Symptoms, Effects and Treatments by Substance
- Alcohol and Drug Rehab Programs
Arapahoe House offers life-changing alcohol and drug rehab programs at 13 locations in metro Denver, Colorado.Visit this Resource
- Denver CO Psychiatrist Doctors -
Drug Abuse and Addiction Causes
Denver Psychiatrist Doctors physician directory - Get the facts on drug abuse and addiction symptoms, causes, treatment centers (rehab), physical and psychological ...Visit this Resource
- Colorado, Alcohol &
Drug, Treatment Centers & Programs
Jul 16, 2012 ... bullet, Substance Abuse Treatment Facility Locator for Colorado ... (PAS) - Employee assistance program (substance abuse) Denver, Colorado.Visit this Resource
- At veteran homeless center, sketches of war, regret and
Two hundred miles southeast of Denver, in a meander of the Arkansas River, ... with homelessness, and in many cases addiction and mental illness. ... through the Colorado Coalition for the Homeless and funded by the state.Read Full Article
- Benzo Addiction A Growing Concern For Health
DENVER (CBS4)- Prescription drugs called “Benzos” are a class of one ... to a recent report from the National Institute of Drug Abuse Colorado, ...Read Full Article
- Colorado child protection watchdog criticized in state
Colorado's child welfare watchdog system is weaker than those in many ... who child protection workers knew had a history of drug abuse.Read Full Article
The Treatment Process
The individuals who need drug abuse help the most are often the last ones to accept it. Narcotics interventions gather family and friends to impress upon the user the necessity of getting clean and sober.
Before recovery can commence, the system must be made substance-free. This is what is known as detoxing. Alcohol and most drugs will leave the addicted individual with unpleasant side effects or withdrawal symptoms once the body has become accustomed to getting the substance. Medical detoxification can diminish the side effects for anyone seeking to hit the reset button.
Residential Rehabilitation Centers
An inpatient drug abuse rehab center provides safe, supervised treatment in a calming environment. When addicted individuals opt for in-home, outpatient treatment, it's often because they think it will be easier, allowing them to get things worked out in their own environment. Part of what makes Denver residential rehabs so appealing, though, is the disconnecting from surroundings that contributed to the addiction.
Addiction Therapy after Inpatient Substance Abuse Rehab
When inpatient treatment for drug abuse ends, you may feel like you need more help. It's crucial to have a solid support group if you are to triumph over addiction. A continuing course of addiction therapy allows you to go at your own pace. You'll get the benefits of meetings and group counseling for as long as you require them.
What About Luxury Drug Abuse Treatment Centers?
If you're looking for great treatment in the finest locations and featuring the top amenities, luxury Denver drug abuse centers are what you need. With vacation resort-like facilities that boast four-star chef-prepared meals, fine bed linens, massage and acupuncture, luxury treatment can help even the pickiest celebrities and government officials to get the help they need. If you need assistance locating the best rehabs, dial our no-charge number at 1-800-943-0566.