- General Info learn about drugs
- Symptoms & Signs locate the signs early
- Drug Effects repercussions of abuse
- Get Help we're here for you
- Choose a Substance illicit & prescription drugs
Call 1-800-943-0566 to Speak with a Rehab Professional Immediately
Fresno Drug Abuse Treatment Programs
- Fresno Inpatient Centers and Outpatient Programs
- Choose Group Therapy or Private Addiction Counseling
- Helpful, Understanding Staff Waiting to Take Your Call
- Or, learn specifically about Alcohol Abuse programs in Fresno.
- Don't Wait
- 1-800-943-0566 One Call Can Change Everything
- Calls are Toll Free, 24/7
A Selection from the Best Facilities in the Nation
- Holistic Drug Treatment
- Medical Detoxification
- Trauma Resolution
- Dual Diagnosis
Find a Substance Abuse Rehab Center in Fresno, CA
If abusing alcohol or pills is negatively impacting your personal and professional life, Fresno, CA has a wealth of top drug abuse facilities to help you, a friend or a family member. Whether addicted to Depade, opiates, painkillers or alcohol, we can help you connect with rehabilitation to get the best-quality help available. You can even find luxury or luxury treatment in Fresno to make rehab as easy as possible.
- Pacific Gardens Nursing & Rehabilitation 577 South Peach Avenue
Fresno, CA 93727-3952
- Latif Ziyar MD Inc 7335 N 1st St # 109
Fresno, CA 93720
- Maroa Home 1509 North Maroa Avenue
Fresno, CA 93728
Finding the right treatment center can be a difficult task. There are a lot of factors to consider before booking treatment. Our treatment advisors are standing by waiting to help!
Because of the toll drug and alcohol abuse can take on to your ability to lead a normal life, getting help as early as possible is important, even though the difficult can be hard. Many addictions take hold over years. Still, it's never too late to get help. Don't waste your money and health addicted to using harmful substances - call us anytime, day or night at 1-800-943-0566, free of charge. Wouldn't a clean life be better?
- Baart Programs Addiction Research 3103 East Cartwright Avenue
Fresno, CA 93725-9385
- Partners in Mind 2100 N. Winery Ave. #102
Fresno, CA 93703
- Eleventh Hour Rehabilitation Programs 5639 East Park Circle Drive
Fresno, CA 93727
- Central California Rehab 2183 West San Jose Avenue
Fresno, CA 93711
- Westcare California 611 East Belmont Avenue
Fresno, CA 93701-1502
- A Lujan Sober Living Women's Home 725 East Tenaya Way
Fresno, CA 93710
Learn More about the Symptoms, Effects and Treatments by Substance
- County of Fresno - Behavioral
Health - Substance Abuse Services
Fresno County Substance Abuse Services Mission The Department of Behavioral Health (DBH), Substance Abuse Services (SAS) Division is charged with the planning ...Visit this Resource
- Fresno Substance
Abuse Counselors / Drug
Counselors - Substance ...
Substance Abuse Counseling / Drug Counseling directory listing for Fresno, CA (California)Visit this Resource
- County of Fresno - Behavioral
Health - Substance Abuse Treatment
Phone: (559) 600-9180; Fax: (559) 600-7674; Address: 4441 East Kings Canyon Fresno, CA 93702 Crisis Services: 1-800-654-3937; Urgent Care Wellness Center:Visit this Resource
- Former NFLers: Painkillers easy to get up to 2012
FILE - In this , file photo, former NFL football quarterback Jim McMahon speaks during a news conference in Chicago.Read Full Article
- More pedestrians are being hit and killed by cars in
An increase in fatalities has Fresno Police looking for new ways to help ... who are hit and killed by cars are indigent and have an addiction.Read Full Article
- NY doctor convicted of manslaughter in 2 overdoses
Dr. Stan Li also was convicted of recklessly endangering six other patients by giving them prescriptions despite signs of drug abuse.Read Full Article
- Oakdale defendant remains in custody in federal child porn
... his history of drug abuse and violating probation, according to the court ... for Werlhof has been scheduled July 28 in federal court in Fresno.Read Full Article
- Police: Fla. father beats accused child abuser
"I drug him out to the living room." The Daytona Beach ... According to the arrest affidavit, Frolander admitted the abuse. Information from: ...Read Full Article
- Professor aims to resume research on pot and PTSD
"However, the FDA has repeatedly concluded that marijuana has a high potential for addiction and has no acceptable level of medical use.".Read Full Article
- Robbers' families say police acted appropriately
Fresno State Bulldogs ... Gregory Jon Martinez said Friday that he believed that police's use of lethal ... of the Nortenos, a Northern California gang controlled from California's prisons by the Nuestra Familia. ... He said his son lost his job as a forklift operator, had a drug addiction and was seeking surgical ...Read Full Article
- Teen's death puts focus on caffeine powder dangers
But it was one of the world's most widely accepted drugs that killed ... to 20,783 visits in 2011, according to the federal Substance Abuse and ...Read Full Article
- There isn't that much action in Obama's 'year of action'
It's very traditional stuff,” said Phillip J. Cooper, the author of “By Order of the President: The Use and Abuse of Executive Direct Action.” “Some ...Read Full Article
- Ugandan police abuse homeless kids, says report
... face beatings and abuse at the hands of police and local officials, ... and even homeless adults who may force them to take drugs, said ...Read Full Article
The Treatment Process
Those who need treatment for alcohol and drug abuse the most are often the last ones to recognize it. Drug abuse interventions gather friends and family to impress upon the user the necessity of getting clean.
Before recovery can start, the body must be made clean. This is what is known as detoxing. Alcohol and most drugs will leave the addicted person with unpleasant side effects or withdrawal symptoms once the body has become accustomed to having the substance. Professionally administered detox can lessen the side effects for anyone seeking to stop using drugs and alcohol.
Residential Rehabilitation Centers
An inpatient drug abuse rehab center provides safe, supervised care in a nurturing setting. When addicted people opt for in-home, outpatient treatment, it's often because they think it will be easier, allowing them to get drug-free in their own environment. Part of what makes Fresno residential rehabs so appealing, though, is a split from from location that contributed to the addiction.
Addiction Therapy after Inpatient Substance Abuse Rehab
When inpatient treatment for drug abuse ends, you may not be quite ready to be on your own. It's critical to have a solid support group if you are to win the battle with addiction. A continuing course of addiction therapy allows you to go at your own pace. You'll get the benefits of counseling sessions, as well as group and individualized meetings for as long as you want them.
What About Luxury Drug Abuse Treatment Centers?
If you're looking for high-quality treatment in the finest locations and featuring the best-rated amenities, luxury Fresno drug abuse facilities will fit you perfectly. With fine hotel-like facilities that boast four-star chef-prepared meals, fine bed linens, massage and acupuncture, luxury treatment can help even the choosiest executives, VIPs and celebrities to get the help they need. To get assistance finding the best treatment, dial our no-charge help line at 1-800-943-0566.