- General Info learn about drugs
- Symptoms & Signs locate the signs early
- Drug Effects repercussions of abuse
- Get Help we're here for you
- Choose a Substance illicit & prescription drugs
Call 1-800-943-0566 to Speak with a Rehab Professional Immediately
Jacksonville Drug Abuse Treatment Programs
- Jacksonville Inpatient Centers and Outpatient Programs
- Choose Group Therapy or Private Addiction Counseling
- Helpful, Understanding Staff Waiting to Take Your Call
- Or, learn specifically about Alcohol Abuse programs in Jacksonville.
- Don't Wait
- 1-800-943-0566 One Call Can Change Everything
- Calls are Toll Free, 24/7
A Selection from the Best Facilities in the Nation
- Holistic Drug Treatment
- Medical Detoxification
- Trauma Resolution
- Dual Diagnosis
Find a Substance Abuse Rehab Center in Jacksonville, FL
If abuse of alcohol or pills is ruining your life, Jacksonville, FL has many great drug abuse centers to help you, a friend or a family member. Whether addicted to Ryzolt, opiates, painkillers or alcohol, we can help you connect with rehabilitation to get the greatest help available. You can even find private or private treatment in Jacksonville to make rehab as easy as possible.
- Lakeview Health 8889 Corporate Square Court
Jacksonville, FL 32216-1981
- Mohammad Farooque M.D., Ph.D., Board Certified Psychiatrist 10175 Fortune parkway Suite #1106
Jacksonville, FL 32256-6757
- The Watershed Addiction Treatment Programs #391, 221 N Hogan Street
Jacksonville, FL 32202
Finding the right treatment center can be a difficult task. There are a lot of factors to consider before booking treatment. Our treatment advisors are standing by waiting to help!
Because of the damage abuse of drugs and alcohol can do to to your life and the lives of those around you, getting help as early as possible is important, though this can't always happen. Many addictions grow and evolve over many years. Still, it's never too late to get help. Don't waste another day addicted to drugs - call us 24/7 at 1-800-943-0566, free of charge. Isn't it time for a change?
- Mandarin Counseling 12058 San Jose Blvd Ste 703
Jacksonville, FL 32223
- Impact House DJJ Program 940 Bridier Street
Jacksonville, FL 32206-5904
- Lakeview Health Systemswww.lakeviewhealth.com 8889 Corporate Square Court
Jacksonville, FL 32216
- Beachway Therapy Center 8063 San Jose Boulevard
Jacksonville, FL 32217
- The Onesimus Connection Corporate Square Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32206
- Alcohol Drug Rehab Jacksonville 115 West Monroe Street
Jacksonville, FL 32202
Learn More about the Symptoms, Effects and Treatments by Substance
- Drug and Substance
Abuse Rehab – Jacksonville,
Information on Breakthroughs’ drug and substance abuse rehab. Jacksonville, Florida therapists, counseling, and substance abuse treatment. Contact our therapists ...Visit this Resource
- Jacksonville Substance
Abuse Counselors / Drug
Substance Abuse Counseling / Drug Counseling directory listing for Jacksonville, FL (Florida)Visit this Resource
- Substance Abuse Jobs, Employment
in Jacksonville, FL | Indeed.com
58 Substance Abuse Jobs available in Jacksonville, FL on Indeed.com. one search. all jobs.Visit this Resource
- 5 Things to Know in Florida for Aug. 16
A Florida teen is jailed on a child abuse charge after authorities say he beat up an ... The homeowners told Jacksonville Sheriff's officers that they were just ... shortly after the girl's disappearance on an unrelated drug charge.Read Full Article
- Ex-Marine convicted of hammer killings gets off Death Row over
A former Marine is getting off Death Row after a Jacksonville judge ruled the ... where both sides appeal his decision to the Florida Supreme Court. ... done into Bright's history of mental illness and substance abuse issues.Read Full Article
- Florida doctors warn against approving medical-marijuana
The Florida Medical Association, a politically influential doctors' lobby, ... of drug delivery and puts a substance that has drug-abuse potential in ...Read Full Article
- Jacksonville drug dealer avoids life sentence
(AP) — A Jacksonville Beach drug dealer has avoided a life sentence ... Brown attempted to use a Stand Your Ground defense, but that was ... Posted in State on Saturday, 1:57 pm. Updated: 5:15 pm. Florida ...Read Full Article
- Lance Armstrong: 'Day-to-day life is positive'
It's what made him a great cyclist, drugs and all, and he is ready for another one. .... Some have suggested Armstrong might even have psychological problems ...Read Full Article
- Los Angeles schools decriminalize discipline
School districts from California to Florida have instituted so-called ... in conferences with parents, drug counseling or interventions at off-site ...Read Full Article
- Shad Khan says Jaguars won't cut Justin Blackmon after drug
... the league's substance abuse policy multiple times and consistently ... it was believed he split his time between Oklahoma and Jacksonville.Read Full Article
- Snuffing out synthetic drugs
Bondi was in Jacksonville on Thursday to meet with federal, state, and ... The latest Florida Substance Abuse Survey shows synthetic drug use ...Read Full Article
- St. Johns woman accused of reporting false threats, harassment to
She was even accused of informing law enforcement that one of the victims was about to arrive at the Jacksonville airport with drugs. Officers ...Read Full Article
- Verdicts released for July courts-martial
At a general court-martial in Jacksonville, Florida, AWVC Michael J. ... unauthorized absence, wrongful drug use and breaking restriction.Read Full Article
The Treatment Process
The people who need treatment for drug and alcohol abuse the most are often the last ones to see it. Substance abuse interventions gather friends and family to impress upon the user the necessity of change, and for rehab.
Before recovery can start, the body must be cleansed. This is detoxification. The majority of drugs will leave the addict with unpleasant side effects or withdrawal symptoms once the body has become accustomed to having the substance. Professionally administered detox can lessen the discomfort for anyone seeking to get sober.
Residential Rehabilitation Centers
An inpatient drug abuse rehab center provides safe, effective treatment in a soothing environment. When addicts opt for in-home, outpatient treatment, it's often because they think it will be easier, allowing them to get healthy in their own residence. Part of what makes Jacksonville residential rehabs so appealing, though, is the chance it offesr to separate from environment that contributed to the addiction.
Addiction Therapy after Inpatient Substance Abuse Rehab
When inpatient treatment for drug abuse ends, you may not be quite ready to be on your own. It's important to have a solid support group if you are to be successful. A continuing course of addiction therapy allows you to go at your own pace. You'll get the benefits of group meetings and counseling for as long as you want them.
What About Luxury Drug Abuse Treatment Centers?
If you're looking for top treatment in fantastic locales and featuring the top amenities, luxury Jacksonville drug abuse centers are tailor-made to fit your needs. With resort-like facilities that boast four-star chef-prepared meals, fine bed linens, massage and acupuncture, luxury treatment can help even the choosiest executives and celebrities to get the help they need. If you need assistance locating the right treatment, call our no-charge number at 1-800-943-0566.