- General Info learn about drugs
- Symptoms & Signs locate the signs early
- Drug Effects repercussions of abuse
- Get Help we're here for you
- Choose a Substance illicit & prescription drugs
Call 1-800-943-0566 to Speak with a Rehab Professional Immediately [?]
North Carolina Drug Abuse Treatment Programs
- North Carolina Inpatient and Outpatient Programs
- Choose Group Therapy or Private Addiction Counseling in North Carolina
- Helpful, Understanding Staff Waiting to Take Your Call
- Or, learn specifically about Alcohol Abuse Programs in North Carolina.
- Don't Wait
- 1-800-943-0566 One Call Can Change Everything
- Calls are Toll Free, 24/7 [?]
A Selection from Top US Facilities - Sponsored
- Holistic Drug Treatment
- Medical Detoxification
- Trauma Resolution
- Dual Diagnosis
Find a Substance Abuse Rehab Center in North Carolina
- Raleigh Rescue Mission314 East Hargett StreetRaleigh, NC 27601-1436(919) 828-9014
- Beaty Recovery Services707 East Franklin BoulevardGastonia, NC 28054-7149(704) 864-3900
- Wilmington Treatment Center2520 Troy Dr.Wilmington, NC 28401888-900-8465
Being a slave to drugs and alcohol is one of the most dangerous forces in a person's life; not just for the addicted person, but for everyone around them. For this reason, you'll want to seek a NC drug abuse treatment facility for you, a friend or a family member as soon as you're able. The longer the addiction persists, the greater the probability of the abuser doing irreparable harm to their health.
Finding the right treatment center can be a difficult task. There are a lot of factors to consider before booking treatment. Our treatment advisors are standing by waiting to help!
Fortunately, NC is home to many top in-patient treatment facilities for drug or alcohol abuse. This means that whether you're looking for luxury, private or some other type of treatment center, you'll be able to get it. If you find the alternatives, or the process of choosing, bewildering, know that our toll-free helpline is available anytime, day or night, with helpful advisors waiting to help you. For your sake and for the people you care about, don't delay. Call 1-800-943-0566.
Learn More about the Symptoms, Effects and Treatments by Substance
- MS, Substance Abuse and Clinical Counseling - East
Graduates of the Substance Abuse and Clinical Counseling program (62 semester hours) are eligible for North Carolina licensure as Licensed Professional ...Visit this Resource
- NC Division of Mental Health, Developmental Disabilities,
6 days ago ... Home page for the N.C. Division of Mental Health, Developmental Disabilties, and Substance Abuse Services.Visit this Resource
- North Carolina Substance Abuse and Mental Health Issues At-A
Provides statistics for the state of North Carolina on substance abuse and dependence, substance abuse treatment facilities, treatment admissions, unmet need ...Visit this Resource
The Treatment Process
An intervention is necessary when an addicted person is unable to accept responsibility for the repercussions of substance abuse. These can be done by a gathering of friends and relatives too or include an interventionist.
Detox Services in North Carolina
While not all substances require detox services, it is a must they are flushed from your system before starting rehab recovery. Detoxing is often considered to be the unpleasant part of rehab, because it is at this time withdrawal symptoms occur. Depending on the addiction kind and severity, they can range from mild to dangerous, so it's important to have a health professional there to help you through detox.
North Carolina Residential Rehabilitation Centers
Whether you're looking to get clean and sober from Crack, Bath Salts, alcohol or some other substance, North Carolina inpatient drug abuse rehab centers can help. Our industry-leading directory can help you locate all of the nearby facilities, though you can always reach us by phone if you need further help or find the options confusing. Our number - 1-800-943-0566 - free of charge is and staffed around the clock.
Addiction Therapy after Inpatient Substance Abuse Rehab
30, 60 and 90-day courses of treatment aren't always enough. Upon leaving rehab, you'll have the alternative of easing into into ongoing therapy. The benefits of addiction therapy are you'll continue working through your cravings, developing coping mechanisms through counseling.
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Organized Crime Drug Enforcement
... WADDY NATHAN AGNEW, 41, of Ayden, North Carolina, received 135 ... NorthCarolina and delivered the cocaine to coconspirator Torrick ...Read Full Article
- The Morning Wrap: AT&T Amicus Brief on Cell Tracking, and
... charged: Harvard University and the University of North Carolina at ... NFL: "A class action accusing the NFL of prescription drug abuse is ...Read Full Article
- Hope lives, transforms here: Local recovery programs help those
There are several other facilities in North Carolina in the Teen Challenge network, with more ... “Addiction is all about covering up pain to cope.Read Full Article
What About Luxury Drug Abuse Treatment Centers?
When you want get the most out of your NC inpatient drug abuse rehab stay, consider luxury or private options. Luxury treatment for dependency to drugs or alcohol means you'll appreciate the greatest amenities in addition to receiving world-class rehab. Acupuncture, private rooms, fine dining and massage services are just some of the perks you can expect. If we can help you decide, call anytime on our hotline: 1-800-943-0566.