Lighthouse Treatment Center : Alcohol & Drug Rehab Orange County
1310 West Pearl Street, Anaheim, California, 92801
Our mission at Lighthouse Treatment Center, is to provide you with the tools needed to achieve long term sobriety and a new life filled with freedom, serenity, healing and hope. We help build a foundation of health and happiness through an integrative approach to addiction treatment.
- Individualized Treatment plan tailored specifically for each client
- 1:1 client to staff ratio
- Family and Couples Therapy Sessions offered to each client
12-StepThe term “12 Step Program” describes a way to recover from addiction that is based on the model developed by Alcoholics Anonymous. Many drug and alcohol treatment centers base their treatment on 12 steps – the first three of which are situational, the next four addressing the practical issues created by the addiction, followed by two steps focused on making amends for hurting others. Steps 10 and 11 involve a deeper examination of the previous steps and the final step is focused on helping others avoid and recover from addiction.
Individualized TreatmentSome facilities have an addiction treatment protocol that all patients or clients are expected to follow, while others customize or individualize treatment based on a person’s unique needs and circumstances. Factors that may affect treatment decisions include age, lifestyle, medical conditions, type of drug, religious beliefs, etc.
- Average Location/Amenities
Meet the Staff
- Dr. PreetSupervising Licensed TherapistDr. Preet Joneja is a Board Certified Clinical Psychologist with over 20 years of experience working with individuals suffering from mental and emotional disorders. Her special interest is in the dual diagnosis treatment of adults, adolescents, and couples with alcohol and drug addiction, depression and anxiety issues. Dr. Joneja is on the faculty of the North Orange County Community College District and serves as a Clinical Supervisor for MFT interns.
- Laura KurzIntake Call ManagerLaura Kurz received her Registered Addiction Specialist certification from Breining Institute. She has over 21 years of experience in the field of addiction in Malibu and Orange County rehabs with an emphasis in crisis intervention, intake, counseling, and referral coordination. Laura has a background and training in business, meditation, nursing as well as experience in marketing. Laura has been on the hit TV shows; A&E’s “Intervention”, MTV’s “Gone Too Far” hosted by Adam “DJ AM” Goldstein, and “Teen Mom”. Laura is a responsible, ethical professional who quickly establishes and maintains an empathetic rapport with clients, family members, and clinicians. More than just a job, addiction recovery is Laura’s passion. Perspective clients calling the toll free intake number, day or night, will immediately perceive this passion as Laura helps them determine their best options.
- Up to 100%