Recovery Keys - Jacksonville
6100 Greenland Rd., Suite 201 , Jacksonville, Florida, 32258
Recovery Keys is one of Northeast Florida’s leading providers of comprehensive alcohol, drug and opioid addiction treatment and recovery programs with offices in Jacksonville and St. Augustine. Our caring and experienced team of board certified physicians, licensed counselors and therapists are dedicated to helping individuals struggling with substance use and co-occurring disorders discover how to live a great life in health, balance and sobriety. Recovery Keys recognizes addiction as a disease, not a moral failing. We take an evidence-based, holistic approach to assessment, treatment and aftercare. Our mission is to provide every individual with the support needed to change unhealthy perceptions and behaviors, and gain the confidence and skills needed to maintain their recovery in the long-term.
- Comprehensive Addiction and Substance Abuse Evaluations
- Detoxification from Drugs, Alcohol and Pain Medications
- Day Treatment/Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
Medical DetoxificationDrugs and alcohol have widespread effects throughout your body, including but not limited to the addiction and/or physical/psychological dependence that develops with substance abuse over time. Many organ systems are affected by addiction and will react to withdrawal. The term “medical detoxification” means that there is a trained and licensed medical professional onsite to monitor your vital signs and protect your physical and emotional health as your body goes through withdrawal.
Intensive Outpatient (IOP)Patients who undergo intensive outpatient treatment continue to live at home and sometimes go to school or work while participating in a highly structured treatment protocol that is focused on ending substance abuse. Programs vary in terms of how much treatment patients receive, how often and for how long. Some facilities design individualized intensive outpatient treatment programs.
- Beach Community
Meet the Staff
- Jeremy Mirabile, MD, ABAM, FAAFPMedical DirectorJeremy Mirabile, MD, ABAM, FASAM, FAAFP, is the Medical Director of Recovery Keys addiction treatment and recovery program. Board-certified in addiction medicine and family medicine, Dr. Mirabile oversees all patient care, including conducting patient evaluations, creating treatment plans and educating patients about the neurobiological impacts of addiction. He leads a multidisciplinary team dedicated to caring for patients’ physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health during their recovery from substance abuse. In 2009, Jeremy Mirabile, MD became one of the first physicians in the United States to be certified by the American Board of Addiction Medicine (ABAM), then a newly-formed medical specialty board focusing on the treatment of alcohol, tobacco, drug and prescription pain medication addiction. He is also a Fellow of the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) and a Fellow of the American Academy of Family Physicians (FAAFP).
- Nakisha RichardsonClinical DirectorNakisha Richardson, Ph.D. is the Clinical Director of Recovery Keys addiction treatment and recovery program in St. Augustine and Jacksonville, FL. She is a Licensed Psychologist with specialty training in Alcohol and Substance Use Disorder treatment and Dual Diagnoses. She assists the Medical Director with the development and implementation of clinical programming. As a Licensed Psychologist, Dr. Richardson facilitates group and individual psychotherapy at Recovery Keys with an emphasis on psychological and emotional processes impacting addiction including emotion regulation, distress tolerance, mindfulness, acceptance, and interpersonal effectiveness.Dr. Richardson is committed to the utilization of evidence-based practice through the integration of person-centered care and empirically supported treatment modalities. Her approach to treatment is tailored to the particular needs of her patients, and she has a wide range of therapeutic modalities to inform intervention. She has specialized training in mindfulness and acceptance based interventions including Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Compassion Focused Therapy and Dialectical Behavior Therapy and has worked in a variety of settings including the VA, counseling centers, forensic psychology and community mental health.
- Up to 60%