Transformations by the Gulf
7217 Gulf Boulevard Suite 2, Saint Pete Beach, Florida, 33706
Drug and alcohol recovery treatments have proven to be extremely effective in increasing recovery rates and preventing instances of relapse. Treatment for your drug or alcohol addiction starts with taking care of the WHOLE you. Addiction treatment is customized, multifaceted and gives you a range of options for healing physically, mentally and spiritually.
- Boat Therapy
- Cellphone/Computers Allowed on Site
- Licensed Counselors On Staff
Types of TherapyArt Therapy Aftercare Planning Beach Therapy Boat Therapy Didactic Group Therapy Family therapy Full psychiatric assessment by Board Certified Psychiatrist Follow-up psychiatric assessments once a week Group Therapy Help Finding continued support groups for after care (AA, NA, Recovery Dharma, Smart Recovery) Holistic (Acupuncture, Guided and Individual Meditation, Light and Sound Neurotherapy, Tai Chi, Yoga) Individual Therapy Individualized Treatment Planning Medically Assisted Treatment program (MAT) Moral Recognition Therapy (MRT) Nutrional and Fitness Counseling
Holistic TherapyFacilities that offer “holistic therapy” see and treat patients in the context of their entire lives and health status. They treat the “whole person,” not just the addiction.
- Average Location/Amenities
Meet the Staff
- Tammy CatesFounder & CEOAs Founder and CEO of Transformations By The Gulf, Tammy is passionate about helping people lead a sober and fulfilling life. She maintains a hands-on rapport with staff and residents, to ensure that everyone is able to receive the best possible experience for their individuality and purpose. Full of energy and positivity, when she is not on-site or in the office, she is out on her boat enjoying the St. Pete Beach in Florida fishing and living a holistic life.
- Mary Gambrell, CAP, LSCWClinical DirectorMary D. Gambrell, CAP, LCSW is a clinical social worker. Ms. Mary D. Gambrell has 3 years of experience in clinical social work. A clinical social worker provides direct services, including interventions focused on interpersonal interactions, intrapsychic dynamics, and life management issues. Clinical social work services are based on bio-psychosocial perspectives. Services consist of assessment, diagnosis, treatment (including psychotherapy and counseling), client-centered advocacy, consultation, evaluation, and prevention of mental illness, emotional, or behavioral disturbances.