Rapid Detox Help Centers Of America
4777 East Outer Drive Unit 2 West, Detroit, Michigan, 48234
Our patients test, treat, and recover over 4 days at Conner Creek Hospital. Unlike other rapid detoxes, our patients do NOT recover in a hotel. This procedure is NOT 'too good to be true.' We have been doing the procedure for 15 years. You CAN sleep through your withdrawals. We have thousands of past patients you can speak with regarding their experience here. We specialize in detoxing Fentanyl, Heroin, pain pills, Methadone, Suboxone/Subutex, Tramadol, Kratom, and Tianeptine. We offer payment plans at www.mlendfinance.com (the loan takes a week to process) Everything is included in one price: private hospital room, detox procedure, caregiver, Vivitrol, meals, and transportation to/from the airport. We match the price of any other (comparable) rapid detox to keep you safe in a hospital and not recovering in a hotel! Day 1 you have a complete physical, lab testing, meeting with the social Worker, case-planning with Dr. Aharonov and the medical team. Day 2 your Opiate Reversal is performed by Dr. Julia Aharonov, an Award-Winning, Board-Certified Anesthesiologist & Addiction Specialist, in a hospital ICU. While you are under sedation, medications are used to reverse the opiates from your receptors, so they are returned to their “pre-addiction” state. Then you receive FDA-Approved Vivitrol to stop cravings. We do NOT use the Naltrexone implant/pellet because it is not FDA approved & has a high risk of infection. Day 3 you recover in your private hospital room with our professional staff caring for you. If you have post-acute withdrawals (restless legs, chills, etc.) we give you non-addictive medicine. We also prescribe you temporary/non-addictive medications to take for a few days until your symptoms pass. If suggested by the Doctor, we offer one micro-dose of IV Ketamine which is excellent for depression, chronic pain, PTSD, and post-acute withdrawals. The cost for this infusion is $500. Day 4 you are free to go home after you meet with the doctor. You receive long-term detox-related aftercare & support. We do not take health insurance, but some patients have received reimbursements and the procedure can be used as a medical tax deduction.
- Match price of any other Rapid Detox to keep you safe in the hospital
- 4 day stay in the hospital
- Private room & meals included
Rapid Opiate Detox Under SedationRapid opiate detox is the key to conquering your addiction and changing your life for the better. Through tested and proven sedation detox therapy, you will clear the opiates from your body in the security of a professional surgical center. Advanced Rapid Detox has nearly a 100% success rate for our rapid opiate detox program, thanks to our unlimited aftercare and easy financing solutions. Enjoy withdrawal-free drug detox under sedation with round-the-clock monitoring from a board certified doctor and registered nurses. Why wait months to detox when you could be clean in just 3-4 days? That’s what you get with the rapid drug detox at our clinic. We use FDA approved sedation methods to put you to sleep through your detoxification.
Compassionate & Professional CareWhether it is the Intake Counselor, Nurses, Paramedics or the two Board Certified Physicians, you will be treated with the utmost respect and understanding.
Meet the Staff
- Dr. Julia AharonovBoard Certified Anesthesiologist, Addiction Specialist & C.E.O of Advanced Rapid DetoxDr. Aharonov has practiced extensively in both hospital and outpatient facilities and has vast experience in all aspects of general, trauma, orthopedic, thoracic, vascular, obstetric, ocular, plastic, regional, and outpatient anesthesia. Dr. Aharonov has been involved in addiction medicine, particularly rapid detox under sedation, since 2007. She has investigated, perfected and created rapid detox protocols unique to Advanced Rapid Detox. She serves as an expert on the Substance Addiction forum on MedHelp.org and blogs extensively about her advice and experiences. Dr. Aharonov holds a: Cum Laude degree with Honors in Psychology from Drew University in Madison, NJ Doctorate in Medicine from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey - SOM She completed her Anesthesia residency at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan She's Certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology
- Laura SolomonDirector Of Patient ServicesAbout Laura Solomon As the mother of a recovering addict and a compassionate, informed intake counselor and Trauma Specialist, Laura has seen the miraculous transformation and recovery of 3,600+ patients at Advanced Rapid Detox as well as within her own family. She is a sought after author and speaker on the subjects of domestic abuse and suicide, a devoted wife, and a mother of nine children ranging from 25-36. She is obsessed with sharing experiences about grace, hope, and possibility for change. It is her honor and privilege to help patients get their lives back. Awards: Recipient of HAVEN's Phoenix Award Certified Personal and Professional Coach Trained Trauma Specialist
- Financing available