13005 County Road 5, Burnsville, Minnesota, 55337
We cannot judge our clients for their disease, nor their path to recovery.
- Mindfulness based relapse prevention
- Individual and Executive Program Available
- Trauma Sensitive
Client & Family Support GroupsGroup therapy is a vital component of addiction recovery treatment, considered as important and effective (sometimes even more so) than individual therapy. Benefits include reducing isolation and loneliness and providing the opportunity to learn from others in recovery. In the addiction setting, group therapy is run by trained professionals who guide participants toward a shared goal of recovery.
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)The focus of cognitive behavioral therapy (also called CBT) is helping people to understand the thoughts and emotions that underlie their addiction with the goal of learning new, healthier and more productive ways to understand and express themselves.
- Average Location/Amenities
Meet the Staff
- Katie Pylkas-Blue, RNTreatment Director / Drug and Alcohol CounselorKatie Pylkas-Blue is a Registered Nurse specializing in Addiction Medicine. Currently, Katie serves as the Director of Treatment Services and as a Drug and Alcohol Counselor for Sage Prairie Recovery. Known for her dedication to helping alcoholics and drug addicts to recovery, Katie has volunteered countless hours to this cause through various organizations.
- Jill Carlson, LPCCDrug and Alcohol Counselor SupervisorJill earned her Master’s Degree from the Adler Graduate School. She has 5+ years of experience in behavioral services and currently consults for chemical dependency programs and manages a small private practice. Prior to joining Sage Prairie, she has worked in health insurance administration and community-based social services.
- Up to 60%