1) Billing. This place is very financially driven. They don't process your insurance in any sort of timely manner, which affects your benefits for aftercare as well as any reimbursement for a previous service you may have had.
2) What is advertised on the website is not what uh ou get. There is no psychologist, social worker, or psychiatrist on staff at the program.
3) The clinical director is the glue that holds Two Dreams together. He is phenomenal.
4) The location is really nice, but in order to get to most of the meetings you need to spend at least 2 hours a day in the van
5) I never received a treatment plan. Little communication about goals, what they hope you to be working on, and how you are doing in an ongoing way.