Ambetter Insurance for Alcohol and Drug Addiction Treatment in Ohio
Situated in the Midwestern region of the United States, Ohio is home to many individuals who are battling substance misuse.1 Regardless of the type of drug you are using, you can access Ambetter for addiction treatment in Ohio to begin the path to sobriety. Ambetter coverage for drug and alcohol rehab in Ohio offers the services you need for a substance use disorder.
With a population of almost 12 million, Ohio residents struggle with a wide array of substances.1, 2 There were more than 25,000 people aged 12 and older who were admitted to a substance use treatment center in 2019.1 The substances listed below were the most prevalent among Ohio residents in 2019:1
- Opiates: 9,554 people struggled with an opiate misuse issue and sought treatment for it.
- Alcohol: 5,815 people went into treatment for alcohol misuse.
- Marijuana: 4.086 people needed treatment for their reliance on marijuana.
- Methamphetamine: 2,754 entered a rehab program for methamphetamine misuse.
- Cocaine: 1,916 people received treatment for cocaine misuse.
Ambetter Insurance Coverage for Inpatient and Outpatient Rehab Treatment in OH
Whether you are dependent on drugs or alcohol, you can begin treatment for your substance use disorder and take the first step toward recovery. Begin your journey by seeking treatment through Ambetter in Ohio. When you talk to an admissions navigator, they will verify your insurance and guide you in finding an Ambetter rehab center near you.
Treatment settings may include outpatient care, intensive outpatient, or residential treatment, to name a few options. Regardless of the setting, most rehab programs will offer behavioral therapy, support groups, and in some cases, medication. Learn more by calling today .