Find a Substance Abuse Rehab Center or Resource in Henderson, NV
Looking for a drug rehab in Henderson, NV? The search doesn’t have to be a difficult one. You can begin today with our easy-to-use directory. Now that you’ve made the life-changing decision to enter treatment, spend a few minutes thinking about what you want out of treatment. For some people, the most important aspect of a program may be whether it offers a safe place to detox under the care of medical professionals.
Other benefits that an addiction rehab program may provide include those listed below. Some may not be important to you, while others may be deal-breakers for you:
- Accepts expecting mothers: Not all facilities will be equipped to handle the medical needs of pregnant women. If you’re expecting, check any potential programs’ ability to provide appropriate care.
- Offers dual diagnosis care: Substance use disorders often accompany another mental health condition. If you have another disorder, such as anorexia or depression, a dual diagnosis program will be able to offer the full spectrum of mental health care that you’ll need to stay sober in the long run.
- Offers chef-prepared meals: Drug abuse can easily deplete your body of the nutrients it needs, especially if you’ve been using drugs that suppress your appetite and cause severe weight loss. Having access to nutritious, prepared meals can help you begin feeling better quickly and give you the strength you need to engage in treatment.
- Alternative therapies: Some rehab programs will offer additional modes of treatment like yoga, meditation, music and art therapy, and more. These alternative therapies can help with introspection as well as connection to yourself and others.
- Life skills training: When you’ve been living in active addiction, you’ve likely prioritized your drug use over many of the responsibilities of daily living. Some programs will offer classes to help you gain self-sufficiency when you leave treatment. There might be training available on cooking, finances, job-seeking, and more.
- Gyms/fitness equipment: Getting physically healthy can help you to feel better emotionally, and exercise has a very positive impact on your mood.
In some cases, you may need to leave your immediate area to find a program that offers everything you’re looking for in treatment. For help locating the best drug rehab center for you, give us a call today.
For more resources available to Henderson residents, see the following:
Henderson, NV 89052
Las Vegas, NV 89169
Las Vegas, NV 89121
Las Vegas, NV 89128
How Our Helpline Works
For those seeking addiction treatment for themselves or a loved one, the DrugAbuse.com helpline is a private and convenient solution.
Calls to any general helpline (non-facility specific 1-8XX numbers) for your visit will be answered by American Addiction Centers (AAC).
We are standing by 24/7 to discuss your treatment options. Our representatives work solely for AAC and will discuss whether an AAC facility may be an option for you.
Our helpline is offered at no cost to you and with no obligation to enter into treatment. Neither DrugAbuse.com nor AAC receives any commission or other fee that is dependent upon which treatment provider a visitor may ultimately choose.
For more information on AAC’s commitment to ethical marketing and treatment practices, or to learn more about how to select a treatment provider, visit our About AAC page.